Grey Marble Striped Board by Mud Pie
STYLE# 47500081Regular price $38.85
Mudpie brings to us this new grey and white striped marble board. This new board would be perfect for any occasion or leaving out for decoration! This new board would be perfect for making a casual cheese spread!
- Orders will be shipped the same or next business day (Monday thru Friday) of order receipt.
- E-mails confirming status will be sent at the same time.
- Please allow 7 days from ship date for regular ground or postal delivery within the continental 48 states, and 21 days outside the 48 states.
- Merchandise will be shipped FedEx Ground/Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All purchases over $100.00 must be shipped to the address of credit card holder.
- FedEx Expedited transit days do not include Saturday & Sunday. (For Example: If we were to ship an order to you on Thursday it would arrive on Friday if shipped FedEx Standard Overnight or Monday if shipped FedEx 2Day)
- Standard Ground Shipping is sent via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail. This map shows you how many BUSINESS days your order should take to arrive (after we ship it) if it is sent via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. FedEx Ground delivers to businesses Monday-Friday. FedEx Home Ground Delivery delivers Tuesday-Saturday.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of original purchase.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid to the below address with return form(.pdf format) enclosed.
- All merchandise must be returned in original, unworn condition with all tags still attached
- Credit (less shipping charges) will be issued immediately upon receipt of return.
- First time exchanges will be shipped (with no additional shipping charges added) as soon as we receive your return.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com for availability and we will hold your exchange for you.
- All special orders will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Gourmet Food & Intimate Apparel may not be returned.
Returns should be shipped to:
914 N Hervey St
Hope AR 71801