Waverly Bracelet by Ronaldo Designer
STYLE# b501asg-6.75inRegular price $107.00
Waverly Bracelet in Sterling Silver by Ronaldo features sterling silver artist wire with 14K gold accents and 3 fresh water pearls. Ronaldo's inspiration behind the Waverly Bracelet� was a young girl named Waverly he met who had Spina Bifida . This bracelet's main design features are three beautiful fresh water pearls, with the center pearls representing Waverly and the side pearls representing Faye(Waverly's Grandmother) and Ronaldo � the people who would help look after Waverly during her lifetime. Why Ronaldo Created the Waverly Bracelet: Several years ago, when Ronaldo was traveling around the country, he met a young girl who was maybe two years old at the time. She had Spina Bifida, a very serious congenital birth defect which leads to lifelong health complications and usually many surgical procedures. This young girl's first name was Waverly and her grandmother, Faye, had brought her to the local jewelry store to meet Ronaldo and to hear his inspirational words of encouragement. She was so cute and brave and immediately became Ronaldo's inspiration behind the Waverly Bracelet�. Meeting Waverly was a life-changing experience for Ronaldo because, before meeting her, he really had never personally known anyone who had Spina Bifida. He was so impressed by her strength, beauty and innocence that he wanted to do as much for Waverly as possible. As he was designing this bracelet, Ronaldo knew that he wanted to donate a portion of the proceeds from its sales to directly benefit Spina Bifida research. Ronaldo has kept up with Waverly's difficult challenges and her progress over the years through frequent contact with Faye. Ronaldo understands that Americans are a generous and giving people, but as we go about supporting our own favorite charities, he wants us to remember and support the important research towards treating and possibly one day curing Spina Bifida. Ronaldo is doing his part. Will you do yours?
- Orders will be shipped the same or next business day (Monday thru Friday) of order receipt.
- E-mails confirming status will be sent at the same time.
- Please allow 7 days from ship date for regular ground or postal delivery within the continental 48 states, and 21 days outside the 48 states.
- Merchandise will be shipped FedEx Ground/Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All purchases over $100.00 must be shipped to the address of credit card holder.
- FedEx Expedited transit days do not include Saturday & Sunday. (For Example: If we were to ship an order to you on Thursday it would arrive on Friday if shipped FedEx Standard Overnight or Monday if shipped FedEx 2Day)
- Standard Ground Shipping is sent via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail. This map shows you how many BUSINESS days your order should take to arrive (after we ship it) if it is sent via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. FedEx Ground delivers to businesses Monday-Friday. FedEx Home Ground Delivery delivers Tuesday-Saturday.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of original purchase.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid to the below address with return form(.pdf format) enclosed.
- All merchandise must be returned in original, unworn condition with all tags still attached
- Credit (less shipping charges) will be issued immediately upon receipt of return.
- First time exchanges will be shipped (with no additional shipping charges added) as soon as we receive your return.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and we will hold your exchange for you.
- All special orders will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Gourmet Food & Intimate Apparel may not be returned.
Returns should be shipped to:
914 N Hervey St
Hope AR 71801